Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Uncommon food Choices

The cravings have started and the food choices are uncommon in our household. I now will get the mysterious text that has no witty banter but just telling me exactly, specifically, accurately and proportionately what I need to bring home. Now realize that I am not asked if I can get the item but just that I need to get it. So the item in question today was the jumbo bag of "Funyuns" which as we know were absolutely delicious back in high school. But regardless, my wife gets whatever she wants. After all, the doctor told her to get the calories however she can.

3 comments:

  1. The Webbs are extremely excited to hear the great news! We can't wait to follow along the journey with you to sympathize through the difficulties and celebrate through the blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, Funions. Those little twinnies have excellent taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog you have! We are so excited to follow along in your journey. Love to all 4 of you!

    ReplyDelete